In Positive Mindfulness

Follow your heart



This is what life is all about… living your dreams, following your heart and finding your purpose.

I am a multipotentialite, I have therefore multiple areas of interest. I find inspiration everywhere; so many things that captivate my attention and feed me. Defining myself has always been a challenge, until recently! I understood that I didn’t need to be only this or only that; I could be me living all my facets.
Having evolved in the corporate world for many years, I felt the pressure of fitting into a typical persona. So while I was growing and evolving, I still felt like something was missing. My rich inner world could not express herself in this environment.
Taking the decision to course correct was difficult and sometimes painful. However, from a place of courage it became an act of self love and self affirmation. I would refuse to let anyone define me and limit my possibilities.
Banksy

This is what life is all about- trusting those defining moments of our lives and loving ourselves enough to go through them. And yes, some have called me crazy and unreasonable but listening to my inner voice, trusting my intuition and believing that the universe has my back allows me the space to move forward.

Some times I will fail… other times I will succeed but looking at the big picture… It’s a winning game. 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mauritian Islander who is sharing her vision of the world, her hopes, her dreams and her thirst to make a difference. Share and comment if you enjoyed!